Friday, June 29, 2007

Brainstorming and Stepping Up

Last night's Kickstart Talent Show was a hoot. Elizabeth did French stand-up comedy, Maria learned the Deseret Alphabet, and I learned to sew a maternity dress while Josh acted as judge using an extremely sliding and meaningless scale involving Greek symbols.

After last night's Kickstart Talent Show, we chatted about possible future classes and decided to shift the conversation to the blog. So, let's hear some ideas and find out who will to step up and take the reigns of the next "class." Here are my ideas:

  • Act as participants in Maria's and my karaoke project
  • Take a jogging architectural tour of Colorado Springs
  • Assist with the set-up of the next exhibition at the Gallery of Contemporary Art (August/September) / Learn art handling skills
  • Record fake audio tours for the Fine Arts Center
  • Watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone to the audio of Wizard, Dear Readers (the new Harry Potter comes out next month after all)
I have a few others, but that should suffice for now. Anyone else have some ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris: Since I've never done a blog before, I ended up leaving my response to further meeting suggestions on Josh's comments instead of posting my own piece.
Elizabeth